Hi friends! I've been wanting to do this for a while now and am going to take the leap and start posting my monthly sewing goals! I appreciate the accountability and I think it will help me keep my adhd brain organized. I'm finding that if I write things down in multiple places, I'm far less likely to forget things.
So here are my goals this month!
1. Complete Ella's Quilt top by Wednesday June 7 for the UFO Club. So, this is the quilt I'm making for my littlest. She's 16 months old and needs a mommy quilt! I picked Riley Blakes Fairy Dust fabric. It's super cute with fairies, unicorns, rainbows, flowers...I loooove it. In fact, I think I'm going to make another for my 9 year old, because she loves unicorns so much.
Here's a pic of it on my design wall:
2. Whatever project is drawn at UFO club next week. So, this one is up in the air for now. It's a random draw from our UFO lists...I'll let you know when I know!
3. Terri's t-shirt quilt. Terri's daughter's graduation party is the 24th, so I'll need this completed by then. I'm still waiting on the shirts for this one. It'll be a full size quilt with a minky back...so snuggly!
4. Dawn's t-shirt quilt. I know it's pushing it a little to get Dawn's completely done, but I would really like to knock this one out. I'm starting on the shirts today and I'll work on it until I have Terri's shirts, then I'll finish Terri's and come back to Dawn's.
5. Ella's quilt pattern by the end of the month. Ideally I'd like the entire quilt done as well, but we'll see. I do want the pattern out though by the end of the month. It'll be FREE for newsletter subscribers, so make sure you're signed up to get it!
6. Get Rob's quilt graphed. I'm making my husband a quilt with dragons and trees, combining 2 separate patterns. It's going to be a big undertaking and while I started graphing it a couple months ago...I need to buckle down and get it planned out. It's my December finish for the UFO club.
Whew! It feels like a lot for this month, but 12 years ago, I asked my husband what would happen if I quilted like it was my job...and I'm making it my job now, instead of just a hobby or side gig...and I'm loving it!
Thanks so much for reading my goals and helping me stay accountable! Do you make sewing goals each month, or do you fly by the seat of your feed dogs? Let me know below!
Oh, one last thing! Lost in the Shuffle Quilt Pattern is only on sale until tomorrow night! Get it 15% off while you can (discount shows up in cart)!
'Til next time...Happy quilting!